This Weekend What are you playing?

I know this is the Super Bowl weekend and at halftime, everyone either gets up and takes a dump or plays Madden. I'll probably duck back into Winterhold to clear off some sundry quests and sell loot before catching the second half.CC9MQ3DSYSQQ
After watching the Grosjean Brothers' hilarious Skyrim 2012 sequel, I decided to re-roll and create "Gregethor," in the image of their friend Greg, who plays the distant descendant of Whiterun's sleazy merchant, Belethor (that picture, above, is of the two meeting). As Belethor is a Breton, I chose that race for my Gregethor, and that made going the mage route more sensible. I decided to play it loosely like old D&D—no armor, but I allowed myself the use of one-handed weapons and, of course, a bow (until I acquired firebolt.) I'm going up the destruction power tree, with some attention to enchanting and alchemy.

People who read this post also read :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More